The app contains 5 functions, provided on 5 different pages:
- AuPhoneInput, which copies an AU Component, including Search for Countries, placeholder, formatting, and validation
- Phone Input with Format Validation, which uses a script to control the format of the input text
- Phone Input, which is an input with the option to select countries from a dropdown (select+options)
- Search Input with Autocomplete, which makes a query on existent github repos
- Phone Input with Search, which is an input of type `tel`, with options to search for a country, and dinamically update the prefix
- node.js v14.17.0
- ember-cli v4.4.0
- appuniversum v1.2.1
- ember-cli-sass v11.0.1
The app is deployed, in development mode, on Netlify.
The code is public, and can be freely checked on Github.